Why choose Pescara Lake:
- Our low site fee includes professional onsite management and lawn mowing
- Centrally located to some of the best beaches in the nation
- 52-foot heated community swimming pool
- Large community clubhouse that includes exercise equipment, billiards room, and new remodeled kitchen ideal for entertaining
- A large 5-acre lake stocked with fish
Why choose Bradenton:
Bradenton, Manatee and Sarasota County areas have some of the best beaches in the nation. Along the blue-green Gulf Coast waters of Florida you can “Discover the Charm of Old Florida” on some of the most beautiful beaches in America.
- Anna Maria Island is a barrier island on the coast of Manatee County; It is home to the best beaches; the island sits on a seven-mile long stretch along the city of Bradenton Beach, city of Holmes Beach and city of Anna Maria
- Coquina Beach, located in the Bradenton Beach is a hidden gem, surrounded by beautiful blue waters and white sands; It is located on the peaceful south end of Anna Maria Island with free parking, lifeguards, concessions, picnic tables, playground, restroom and showers
- Bradenton Beach, also located in Bradenton Beach, where the beach extends north from Coquina and Cortez beaches, and features shaded parking and long views up and down the coastline; It has casual dining, ice cream parlors and quaint little shops
- Holmes Beach, located in the city of Holmes Beach, is a nice quiet stretch of white sand and is a great spot for your beach chair and an unforgettable sunset!
- Longboat Key Beach, located mid-island, is close to Sarasota and Anna Maria Island; It is a 12-mile stretch of beach that has everything from 5-star dining to paddleboard lessons
- Lido Key Beach, is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches located in Sarasota and around the corner from beautiful St. Armands Circle
- Siesta Key Beach was voted #1 Beach in America in 2011 for its white sand beaches and the sparkling, calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico; The beach runs along an eight-mile long barrier island located along the Sarasota Bay and Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway where you can explore the mangrove forests, fish for snook or pompano, or dine at Sarasota’s dockside restaurants and pubs.
The most important aspect of buying a home is its location! Pescara Lake is centrally located in southwestern Florida, home to some of the best beaches in the nation. We are located in Manatee County, 45 miles south of Tampa, between Sarasota and downtown Bradenton, a “Mainland Florida City.” The famous resort town of Sarasota is just three miles south of the Community, and historic downtown Bradenton is only three miles north of the Community. The Gulf Barrier Islands of Florida are to the west and Anna Maria Island is to the north. The Bradenton and Sarasota resort towns are known for their nationally recognized beaches, cultural attractions, history, social events, natural preserves and wildlife. Some of the state’s best recreational outdoor activities and facilities exist in Manatee County, along with 51 parks, two golf courses, hiking trails, miles of pristine beaches and the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Manatee County and the surrounding areas offer a wide selection of shops, restaurants, performing arts centers and other attractions.