Pescara Lake Community is centrally located in southwestern Florida, home to some of the best beaches in the nation. We are located in Manatee County, 45 miles south of Tampa, between Sarasota and downtown Bradenton, a “Mainland Florida City.” The famous resort town of Sarasota is just three miles south of the Community, and historic downtown Bradenton is only three miles north of the Community. The Gulf Barrier Islands of Florida are to the west and Anna Maria Island is to the north. The Bradenton and Sarasota resort towns are known for their nationally recognized beaches, cultural attractions, history, social events, natural preserves and wildlife. Some of the state’s best recreational outdoor activities and facilities exist in Manatee County, along with 51 parks, two golf courses, hiking trails, miles of pristine beaches and the beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Manatee County and the surrounding areas offer a wide selection of shops, restaurants, performing arts centers and other attractions.
Situated among palm trees and lush greenery, Pescara Lake is a beautifully maintained residential community boasting a 4-Star Rating and is considered one of the finest communities in Manatee County. We are located in an area with some of the best outdoor recreational opportunities, including beaches considered some of the best in North America, plus boating, fishing and miles of recreational trails. We are close to a variety of shopping and boutiques, fine restaurants, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities. Our residents spend more time doing what they enjoy, focusing on their hobbies and the freedom to do what they want. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience, value and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
Transportation is widely available as well:
- Manatee County Area Transit (MCAT) has a stop near the entrance of Pescara Lake Community; it provides public transportation for Manatee County Area from 5:30 am until 7 pm, 6 days a week; MCAT has 13 fixed-line bus routes plus a dial-a-ride paratransit service, called the “HandyBus”
- Amtrak Station provides passenger rail service, via connecting bus service; Pick-up is located at the Pilot Travel Center just off I-75 at Exit 224 in Ellenton
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, is conveniently located just 5 miles from the Community in Sarasota; the airport is a gateway to the southwest Gulf Coast of Florida
- Tampa International Airport is one of the top 3 airports in North America and top 5 in the world and is just 60 miles north of the Community, a 50 minute commute
- St Pete-Clearwater International Airport, provides non-stop service between Tampa Bay and convenient destinations throughout the US and Canada; it is a 45 minute drive from the Community
- Sarasota County Area Transit (SCAT), is the award-winning public transportation in the Sarasota area; Pescara Lake Community residents have access to it at the stop around the corner on U.S. 41